- (+30) 2610996865
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Laboratory of Electromechanical Energy Conversion
University Campus of Patras
Georgios Salagiannis comes from Astakos, Greece and he was born on 20/01/1997 in Agrinio, Greece. He received his diploma (Master degree equivalent) from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of University of Patras in 2021. From June 2022, he is pursuing a PhD degree on the the subject of “Power Electronic Converters for interfacing voltage sources with Microgrids”. His main research interests include Power Electronics, high gain step-up DC-DC Converters for RES
and ESS integration, Multiport Converters and DC Microgrids.
Short Curriculum Vitae
- R&D Engineer at Raycap S.A. - March 2021-June 2022
The main workload consisted of DC-DC power supplies design and testing according to the current industrial standards.
- Electrical Engineer Intern at HEDNO S.A. - March-May 2018
The main workload consisted of the design and assembly of overcurrent protection devices.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (MSc), University of Patras -October 2015-February 2021
- Lab Exercise Supervisor in the following courses:
- Power Electronics I (2022-2023)
- Power ELectronics II (2022-2023)
- Eletrical Machines (2022-2023)
- Scholarship for Doctoral Studies at the University of Patras by the «Andreas Mentzelopoulos Foundation» (Oct. 2022-Oct. 2025)
Achievements and Awards
- Ranked third in the graduation for the period of March 2021 of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece